Skip to main content

Book Signing 9/17/10!

Here's a reminder to those in central Ohio about the book signing on Friday, September 17th from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at House Wine in Worthington.

I'm really looking forward to hosting my first book signing! I'm also anticipating tasting some varied wines. I wonder if my Jennifer Lane signature will become less legible as the evening wears on? ;-)


On the week of 9-22-10 I'll be giving away . . . two vampire books! Please join the Welcoming the Fall Giveaway Blog Hop. Details here.


Comments

Nicki Elson said…
Hey Jennifer! I missed your first post about the book signing and just want to say GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!!! I'm so excited for you! :)
Jennifer Lane said…
Hi Nicki! It was your wonderful idea to host the signing in a wine shop, so thanks for the inspiration. :)
Unknown said…
Have a fantastic time! I'll be thinking of you. :)