Skip to main content

#IWSG Creative Pursuits Beyond Writing


Happy November, writers! Join our support group to encourage fellow writers and vent about the writing process at Alex Cavanaugh's blog.

Thank you to this month's awesome co-hosts. Congratulations in particular to Ellen Jacobson for her upcoming release, Bodies in the Boatyard. Anytime I start laughing simply from reading the dedication ("For cats everywhere who hate collars"), I know I'm in for an enjoyable read. I loved book one in the series: Murder at the Marina.


Co-Hosts: Ellen @ The Cynical Sailor, Ann V. Friend, JQ Rose, and Elizabeth Seckman

IWSG Day Question: How has your creativity in life evolved since you began writing?


Starting this writing adventure has helped me realize how important creativity is in my life. Aquarians born between January 20 and February 18, like me, are known to be creative. However, I never embraced my creative side until I started writing novels.

In addition to writing, I enjoy creative pursuits like Paint Nite and Pinterest recipes. Here are a few of my favorite creations:







Comments

Thanks for the shout-out :-) What a lovely surprise to visit your blog and see a mention of Bodies in the Boatyard. I love that Thanksgiving turkey - such a cute idea.
I like the turkey and the frog! I guess you are doing Thanksgiving dinner this year.
Natalie Aguirre said…
I never even thought of myself as creative until I started writing. I'm hoping to embrace that part of me more as soon as this play I'm working on is over.
Chrys Fey said…
The watermelon frog is cute! You have a talent. :)
M.J. Fifield said…
I love that watermelon frog and the turkey! That is some serious talent—and patience. I have neither of those things in the kitchen.

Happy writing!