Skip to main content

With Good Behavior summary

In a world gripped by organized crime, family dysfunction, and little chance of redemption, is it possible for true love to persevere? For Sophie Taylor, a beautiful psychologist who lost everything when she violated an ethical boundary, and Grant Madsen, a handsome naval officer who sacrificed everything to protect a loved one, searching for that love carries a heavy price. When their paths cross outside their parole officer’s door, the attraction is instantaneous. Unfortunately, their hidden connection may not only shatter their fledgling love, but also prove deadly to them both.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
I said... (lol)... I can't wait!!!!!
Jennifer Lane said…
I'm glad you're excited! My developmental editor Jessica Royer Ocken at Omnific has done a great job, and I hope you're pleased with the edited version.
I cant wait for this book to come out!! I am a big fan of all your stories that you have done over at Prison Break Fiction and I am always excited to read another one!! Just finished Spark, sad to see it end!! Any more that you have coming? Again, congrats on the book!! Maybe one day you can actually put the Prison Break world into a real life novel!!
Jennifer Lane said…
Hey Michelle, thanks so much. It was a little sad for me to end Spark--it makes the end of PB seem more real. I do have another idea for a story though I don't know when I'll have time to start it! I appreciate you stopping by and commenting on the blog. Jen
Anonymous said…
Hi Jen, I'm another huge fan of all your Prison Break Fanfic stories. "With Good Behavior" is one of my all-time fave stories on that site. I have just finished reading "Spark" (I actually started it this morning and read the whole thing!)
Very exciting that you are getting a book published! Congratulations! Of course when I buy it (which I hope to do) I will always imagine a certain person in the role of Grant Madsen!! ;-)
Hannah