Skip to main content

Meet an Author Monday

For readers: Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list at the bottom of this post. The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself! We're all happy to chat and get to know our readers. You're the reason we write!


For writers: If you have a book under contract or for sale, join the hop by entering your name and blog url into the Linky tool. Then you can grab our super cute button and place it in a post. This enables others who are participating in the hop to comment as they explore your blog. If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog, just follow the link and grab the code.


Comments

Hey! I'm glad you have a goodreads button, because just searching on goodreads for your book, it didn't come up? Not sure what the deal is, but wanted to let you know! :)
Jennifer Lane said…
I had trouble finding my book on goodreads too. Perhaps it's too new for anyone to know about it! Thanks for putting it on your to read list!
Unknown said…
Hey, I LIKE this Blog Hop thing! What a great idea! I'm going to explore when I have a few more moments. :)
Unknown said…
I'm hesitant to comment on their blogs (because it's not so easy for me to buy their books!) but some intrigue me...
Jennifer Lane said…
All authors welcome a post even if you can't get the book in the near future. We love to talk about ourselves and our books! :D