Psyched for Romance

Sports Romance & Romantic Suspense With a Psychological Twist

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Babs Book Bistro & Blog Bounce

Happy Blog Bounce Thursday! I hope you bounce over to Babs Book Bistro BLOG to check out the lovely 5 star review she gave for With Good Behavior.

I'm looking into organizing a virtual book tour for The Conduct Series for the end of this year. Any interested bloggers, please leave a comment or contact me at jenniferlanebooks at gmail dot com.

Now it's time to bounce. Check out Omnific Publishing's BLOG for instructions.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Awesome review babe! <3

Jennifer Lane said...

Thanks, Patty! Hope you have a great Thursday.

Nicki Elson said...

I'll certainly bounce on over for that review. And you KNOW I'm in for your blog tour. :D

Jennifer Lane said...

Awesome, Nicki! I'm waiting to hear back from Micha but I'll try to get organized with the blog tour soon.

 


Website Customization Provided by ©2010 All Rights Reserved.