Thank you to author Terri Guiliano for hosting the Celebrating Bloggers Blog Hop!
Why do I love bloggers? Let me count the ways!
First, why I love book bloggers, then author bloggers.
Book Bloggers. I'd never even heard of book bloggers before my first novel launched. Now I've had the pleasure to interact online and even meet bloggers in real life.
I love book bloggers for the FRIENDSHIP with these lovely ladies:
* Smash at Smash Attack Reads Ash/Smash is a licensed social worker so we've had fun exploring psychology and therapy in books. Our reading tastes are different--she likes to escape into paranormal and fantasy, whereas I love reading books about dysfunctional families and trauma in gritty reality. (And that brings me to another reason I love bloggers--exposure to books unfamiliar to me). Still, Smash took the time to read and review my psychological thrillers With Good Behavior and Bad Behavior.
* Autumn at The Autumn Review and Andrea at The Bookish Babe Autumn is a swimmer (yay!) and Andrea likes heart-wrenching stories, so we bonded on my book tour for Streamline. These two gals are great friends too. I love how tight the book blogging community is.
* Jenny at Supernatural Snark and Dani at Refracted Light Reviews Jenny and Dani both live in the same Ohio town where I reside. I've had the opportunity to meet them both, and it's great to chat with fellow book lovers. Jenny made some beautiful business cards for me (she has a wedding business) and Dani wrote a fantastic review of Streamline.
Author Bloggers. I've met some really cool people who happen to write books.
I love author bloggers for their SUPPORT through this writing adventure.
* Nicki Elson at Nicki Elson's Not-So-Deep Thoughts (that blog title says it all, heh) Nicki is a fellow Omnific Publishing author who's a ton of fun, and her sexy 80's romp Three Daves carries on the fun theme.
* Jessica Subject at Mark of the Stars Jessica has supported my writing and I loved her alien short story Celestial Seduction.
* Alex Cavanaugh at Alex J Cavanaugh Do you see that Insecure Writers Support Group button on the sidebar of my blog? Alex created that group, and he amazes me with the amount of support he provides to fellow authors. He writes sci-fi.
* Kyra Lennon at Write Here, Write Now I met Kyra through Blogging A to Z and delighted in her posts about her sports romance Game On. I love sports romance and I can't wait to read her book.
So there you have it -- friendship and support are the two biggies for why I love bloggers. Check out the Celebrating Blogging Hop HERE.