Psyched for Romance

Sports Romance & Romantic Suspense With a Psychological Twist

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#IWSG Have You Heard of This Writer?


Thanks to Alex J Cavanaugh for hosting the Insecure Writers Support Group.


Not much new for me this month other than researching the White House for my WIP Aced (Blocked #2). Did you know there's a Red Room in the White House? (Not the Red Room of Pain, ha ha.)

I came across this and wanted to share. We can all dream of being famous:



Good luck to all those participating in A to Z. I think you all are crazy!

6 comments:

Nicki Elson said...

Oh, Commodore Norrington, how I adore thee.

It's nice getting to learn more about the White House through your chappies.

Have a lovely Hump Day/April Fool's Day/IWSG Day!

Feather Stone said...

Hi Jennifer: Yep, research is one of those necessary evils. Perhaps you knew that my Canadian ancestors set the White House on fire in 1812? That must have been a wild time on both sides of the border, LOL.

planetpailly said...

I love the Jack Sparrow reference!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, we are crazy!
As long as it's not the red room from Amityville Horror...

Andrea Franco-Cook said...

Good luck Nicki.

Cherie Colyer said...

Yay for Blocked 2! I've heard of the red room... now I'm wondering where. Probably from a movie.

Love Captain Jack Sparrow. =)

 


Website Customization Provided by ©2010 All Rights Reserved.